Re: Outreach Activity - Opera Campus Crew and W3C

Dear Ankit,

this is a really impressive event! Congratulations on pulling this off :)

In addition to what you have already described below, would it be possible
for you to share even more about what you did to organize and run the
event, what you believed it achieved and what you would do differently
next time? This would be very useful to other members planning to hold
similar events.

It looks as if you have already begun to create a community of students
interested in changing the way things are being done. Do you have any
plans to try to build this community further and implement some of the
suggested changes in your school?

Keep up the great work,
Anna

P.S.: Feel free to share your presentation with the rest of the group :).

--
Anna Brandt
Partner Marketing Manager