Re: Volunteers wanted for helping with tasks!

From: [W3C]Hiroki Yamada <hiroki@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 17:56:26 -0500
To: Chris Mills <cmills@opera.com>
CC: public-webed@w3.org
Hi Chris,

Thank you for leading this group.

I'm Hiroki Yamada. I work for W3C as W3C fellow from Internet Academy
Inc. My main work at W3C is the making training materials on W3C wiki.

> 2. http://www.w3.org/community/webed/wiki/Learning_material#Migrating_HTML_and_CSS_references
>
> We also want to migrate the fantastic HTML and CSS references over to our Wiki. This is not yet started. Please let me know if you want to manage this.

I can do this item. Where should it be moved?

* www.w3.org/community/webed/wiki/HTML/Elements
* www.w3.org/community/webed/wiki/CSS/Properties
* www.w3.org/community/webed/wiki/CSS/Selectors

Is this OK?