FW: Ideas and Updates

Chris,

I did look through the "Think Web" idea, however, it seemed more orientated toward the delivery of presentations and training (from the groups advocacy viewpoint) whereas my idea is focused upon the follow-up of such meetings to help empower those undertaking training (by way of generally available materials that participating "trainee's" could refer to). Essentially it appears to me as two sides of the same coin: "Think Web" covering how to train people and get the educators convinced, and the "WebED Trainer Pack" offering materials to aid those being trained or preparing to adopt the WSC. They would ideally work in unison, if that makes sense. Either way, I'm happy to work on those once we know where we're at RE your issue ironing ;)

In the meantime I could build up a list of materials which might be produced to give us a roadmap for Think Web and the WebED-TP.

Alex