CSS basics article updated

From: Chris Mills <cmills@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 17:55:01 +0000
To: public-webed@w3.org
http://www.w3.org/community/webed/wiki/CSS_basics

Comments welcome.

I have basically cleaned it up a bit and removed a bunch of stuff, particularly the advanced selectors and shorthand references - I think these would be better placed in separate articles.

I'm thinking of writing advanced selectors and CSS shorthand articles tomorrow, although this is pretty reference-ish stuff, so might be better served by the fantastic reference pages we already have. I'll do some digging tomorrow to seif this stuff is already covered there.

Chris Mills
Open standards evangelist and dev.opera.com editor, Opera Software
Co-chair, web education community group, W3C

* Try Opera: http://www.opera.com
* Learn about the latest open standards technologies and techniques: http://dev.opera.com
* Contribute to web education: http://www.w3.org/community/webed/