Introduction Jamie Curle.

From: Jamie Curle <jamie.curle@jamiecurle.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 15:06:36 +0100
To: public-webed@w3.org
Hi All,

I'm Jamie Curle and I'm a developer / designer / creative educator based in Northumberland, UK. I've been increasingly involved with web education over the past couple of years. I'm a visiting lecturer at Northumbria University and I ran a P2PU course earlier this year (http://p2pu.org/en/groups/html-css-from-the-beginning/).

Currently I run a very small Django design & development business and I'm working with P2PU in the Mozilla School of Webcraft as a Challenge Designer. Web education is something that I'm getting a lot of joy from being involved with so I want to keep doing it see where it takes me.

I blog about all manner of things at http://jamiecurle.com.

I'm here to get involved and learn as much as I can from all you fine humans.

Cheers,

Jamie.

@chris mills - We met (very briefly) back in 2007 at the 'after' 'after' party at dconstruct in Brighton - but you deserve a medal if you can remember. If you're attending dconstruct this next week I'll re-introduce myself.  : )