Re: French translations

From: Chris Mills <cmills@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 12:28:58 +0000
Cc: public-webed-contrib@w3.org
To: Sébastien Desbenoit <seb@desbenoit.net>, François Piat <francois.piat@univ-fcomte.fr>
I would like to echo Seb's thanks for showing your interest in translations, François.

All of the web education community group material has now moved to webplatform.org, and we should have a translation facility running there before too long.

All the best,

Chris Mills
Opera Software, dev.opera.com
W3C Fellow, web education and webplatform.org
Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design" (http://goo.gl/AKf9M)