Re: Feedback and contribution on WebDevData

Hello Matthieu,

Currently the project's repo
<https://github.com/Webdevdata/webdevdata.org>only includes code for
fetching the data, not parsing it. That code is in
Python.
While I would have preferred to keep the entire project using a single
language, having good parsing code in a different language is probably
better than none.

If you'd consider sending a pull request with your parsing code, I'd
happily review it.

Yoav