Re: On Synergy Effects with MDN

Hello,

thanks for the answer. Yes, I understand the line of thought.

What I partly had in mind, was content exchange in some areas. MDN's
CC-by-sa license would be suitable for this. I haven't found a license
statement on the W3C wiki on quick browsing, so the following stands
under the assumption, that the wiki adopted the W3C doc license.

So if, for example, MDN's SVG reference would be completely browser
agnostic, and licensing wouldn't be an issue, then developing merge
strategies between both wikis' content could be rewarding. (This also
includes correct attribution, which might actually be the largest issue.
The CC or Wikimedia people might have cleverer ideas on the topic than I
can come up with.)

--Manuel