Re: Reminder: our call monday @ 20:00 UTC

From: Mark Watson <watsonm@netflix.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 07:44:46 -0700
To: GALINDO Virginie <Virginie.Galindo@gemalto.com>
Cc: "public-webcrypto@w3.org" <public-webcrypto@w3.org>
All,

Please review the open Pull Requests so that I can merge them ahead of our
meeting.

...Mark

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 9, 2016, at 2:48 PM, GALINDO Virginie <Virginie.Galindo@gemalto.com>
wrote:

Dear all,

please note that we will have our call monday @20:00 UTC.

The provisionned agenda is:
- Welcome
- Status of web crypto api
- Test coverage and interoperable implémentations
- resolution to move to proposed recommandation (submitted to a 2 weeks cfc
on the mailing list)
- Next steps and timing

This message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressees and
may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized use or disclosure,
either whole or partial, is prohibited.
E-mails are susceptible to alteration. Our company shall not be liable for
the message if altered, changed or falsified. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message, please delete it and notify the sender.
Although all reasonable efforts have been made to keep this transmission
free from viruses, the sender will not be liable for damages caused by a
transmitted virus.