Re: Call next week - any updates on testing?

@Charles - let's do a quick call on the testing status, and it would at
least give Jim a chance to talk, and we should also get one of the
browser folks to review (Ryan Hurst?).

@MarkW - no problem, we'll need a spate of editorial work quite soon,
but it can be pushed back.

  yours,