RE: Local web server

The good news is I got the thing up and running.  The bad news is how many different things that I had go wrong and the various ways that they went wrong in the process.

1.  I am a windows people and unix shell scripts don't work on unix so they generally just get ignored.  The apparent command line that is needed to get it running is "py serve" which then will link through all of the different things to get running correctly.

2.  Need to update the documents to state that git needs to be in the command path otherwise it silently goes boom when trying to build the manifest file.

3.  Found another bug where I had the source pointing to "../resources/testharness.js" which crashed the manifest builder and this silently failed when it went boom.

4. What do I need to put into my html files to make them run using https rather than http?  There is a requirement that they be run from a secure origin and http://web-platform.test is not considered to be one by chrome (quite rightly).

5.  I am not sure that I am happy with the idea of having to put the self signed certificate into my trust store, but that seems to be necessary.  Is there any thought to getting a certificate that is trusted by some root that is already going to be in my root store?

Jim