RE: Local web server

Right - so my first fail was using the wrong command line.  I was running the built in simple server from python.  (python -m simpleHTTPServer)
My second fail is that the scripts are setup to use python 2.7 and 3.4 will not work for a number of reasons (syntax error, urllib2 no longer existing, ...)
My third fail is that I do not have openssl my command line and the application quietly fails without telling me that.

When I get a chance I will see if I can get to a fourth fail.

Jim