Re: [W3C Web Crypto] CfC to get back to conf call working method ? --> yes and next call on 15th of february

Thanks Virginie,

The call-in details:
+1-617-324-0000 Access Code: 643 244 026

WebEx Link
https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=mce49c9cc0bc80aca6fc4af1fe67f0b8b
password (member-only link): https://www.w3.org/2012/webcrypto/password.html
IRC irc.w3.org:6665 #crypto

(also linked from the WG homepage,
https://www.w3.org/2012/webcrypto/ )

Talk to you Monday,
--Wendy

On 02/03/2016 06:08 AM, GALINDO Virginie wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> This is to announce that the Web Crypto WG will now operate on a bi-weekly call basis, which will happen every two  Mondays @ 20:00 UTC.
> Our first call is scheduled on the 15th of February, open to WG members only.
>
> The provisioned agenda will be :
>
> -          Test suite status
>
> -          State of browser implementations, gap with Web Crypto API
>
> -          Possible timeline the group can reach on the rec track
>
> -          Charter renewal / extension
>

> Let me also welcome the new members of the WG, Tim from Mozilla and Rob and Jatinder from Microsoft. This call will also be the opportunity to reinforce our implementers community.
>

> Best regards,
>
> Virginie Galindo
>
> Chair of the Web Crypto WG

Policy Counsel and Domain Lead, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
http://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)