Re: Call for consensus: Marking spki and pkcs8 key format support as non-normative

Since there's been no objections on the list or github and two weeks
have passed - also with no news from Ryan Hurst and Jim Schaad re the
DER/BER encoding issues - we'll simply mark all uses of SPKI and PKCS#8
as non-normative in the spec but not remove them.

We'll discuss how to phrase this during the telecon today.

  cheers,

     harry