Re: No meeting today - check-in on BER/DER issue

I thought there was a call specifically for testing today, per last
week's message, but I guess not.

I've been working on testing generateKey for the various AES
algorithms, and I'd love to discuss what I'm doing with someone. I've
got all the paths to success tested, and am working on the tests for
failure. Once this is stable (and I get feedback as to whether I'm on
the right track) I'll branch out to the asymmetric encryption
algorithms generateKey, and then all the other options for
generateKey.

After that, probably importing and exporting, and then encrypt/decrypt.

Charlie