From: Harry Halpin [mailto:hhalpin@w3.org]
Sent: lundi 28 septembre 2015 06:18
To: public-webcrypto@w3.org
Subject: Table for browser profile and removal from spec

Everyone,

Here's an easy-to-read version of the algorithm table per browser [1] for the browser profile and to remove from the spec (unless there are two implementations). Let's cross-fingers and hope Webkit can get rid of their prefix, and we'll add it.

Algorithms up for removal (less than 2 implementations):

RSA-PSS
AES-CTR
AES-CMAC
AES-CFB
DH
CONCAT
HKDF
PBKDF2

Algorithms in Browser Profile (all implementations):
RSASSA-PKCS1-v1_5
RSA-OAEP
AES-CBC
AES-GCM