Re: Browser Profile Proposal: Testing implementations for algorithm coverage

On 09/20/2015 03:37 PM, Alexey Proskuryakov wrote:
> Hello Harry,
>
>> 14 сент. 2015 г., в 12:43, Harry Halpin <hhalpin@w3.org> написал(а):
>>
>> Apple has been left out
>> until they remove the webkitSubtle prefix and replace it per spec with
>> 'subtle', which has been communicated to them.
> Could you please clarify why this precludes testing?

We can't have browser developers "checking" to see if they are using
Apple's special prefix. We're happy to test, but we'd prefer you guys to
hurry up and promise to remove the webkitSubtile prefix. Can you do that?

  cheers,
        harry

(I sent an email off list a while back asking)