[minutes] Re: [W3C Wevb Crypto] agenda call today @ 20:00 UTC

Thanks to those who joined today's call. Draft minutes are available at:

http://www.w3.org/2015/09/14-crypto-minutes.html

We plan the next call in two weeks, Sept. 28 at 20:00 UTC/ 4pm EDT, and
especially encourage implementors to send participants to discuss what
set of algorithms to include in the Proposed Recommendation.

Thanks,
--Wendy

On 09/14/2015 09:53 AM, GALINDO Virginie wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> This is to confirm that our WG call is scheduled @ 20:00 UTC today.
> Thanks for using the details mentioned in Wendy's email https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcrypto/2015Sep/0004.html
>
> Agenda is
>
> -          Members and activity status
>
> -          Test cases status
>
> -          Discussion about existing implementation (overlap and discrepancies)
>
> -          WG charter extension proposal
>
> -          Revision of the roadmap
>
> Regards,
> Virginie
>
> (thanks for ignoring the following statement)
> This message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressees and may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized use or disclosure, either whole or partial, is prohibited.
> E-mails are susceptible to alteration. Our company shall not be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please delete it and notify the sender.
> Although all reasonable efforts have been made to keep this transmission free from viruses, the sender will not be liable for damages caused by a transmitted virus.

Policy Counsel and Domain Lead, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
http://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)