From: Coralie Mercier [mailto:coralie@w3.org]
Sent: mardi 1 septembre 2015 23:09
To: chairs@w3.org
Subject: Publishing documents under the 2015 Process

Dear Chairs,

Today W3C groups may begin to request publication of TR documents under the 2015 Process [1].

* Echidna [2] (or the "automatic publication system"), Respec [3], and Specberus [4] from today expect process 2015.
* We have updated transitions documentation for the 2015 Process [5]. The transitions documentation for documents published under the 2005 process remains unchanged [6].
* The document "Register an Internet Media Type for a W3C Spec" [7] remains applicable.

For additional information about the transition to the 2015 Process, please see the FAQ [8].

If you have any questions, please contact me or the Webmaster, Denis Ah-Kang <denis@w3.org>.

Coralie Mercier, Acting Head of W3C Marketing & Communications

[1] http://www.w3.org/2015/Process-20150901/

[2] https://github.com/w3c/echidna/wiki

[3] http://www.w3.org/respec/

[4] https://labs.w3.org/pubrules/