Re: [w3c web crypto WG] cfc for managing new algorithms in the Web Crypto API spec --> answer expected by 15th of novembre

I'm unclear of the value - to the WG or to the community at large - to be
publishing algorithms removed from the spec due to lack of interest. Given
that we regularly see feedback from the public related to confusion about
the W3C process and workflow, my sense is that no matter how much we try to
disclaim it as "For historic purposes only", people will see such Notes and
expect them to be implemented / ask that they be implemented, when it's
very clear they won't be.