Re: [W3C Web Crypto WG] Review of WebRTC 1.0 from Web Crypto Working Group

Harry, Virginie,

Is there a W3C process for reviews? I'm aware of the TAG-approach of
Markdown'd findings, but I'm also aware that some of these requests are
informally-formal, and simply a call for all members to review, consider,
and offer their own (personal) feedback, such as emails, bug reports, open
issues, etc.

My understanding is that this is the latter camp - for which nothing should
stop Harry from offering feedback, and that feedback may ultimately be
disagreed with w/ other members of the WG; put differently, there is no
need for the WG to formalize consensus of feedback and formally offer it -
it is simply sufficient to review and send away.

Is this a correct understanding from the W3C process perspective?