Re: Close bugs/resolve issues this week - freeze on Sunday to prepare document for Monday's meeting

On 11/24/2015 06:54 PM, Ryan Sleevi wrote:
> Harry,
>
> Given that both editors are based in the US, and both Thursday and
> typically Friday represent US holidays, I think it's fair to say that
> this message is a little late / poorly timed :)

Which is precisely why I sent the email out as I noticed the
"Thanksgiving" issue in terms of Virginie's proposed timing :)

OK folks, if you have any changes - try to get them in *tomorrow* if
possible.

@Ryan - do you think you'll have time to do HKDF definition fixes tomorrow?

If not, I can prepare a 'PR' ready version of the spec minus any minor
changes over the weekend for the Nov 30th meeting, and we can at the Nov
30th meeting authorize the editors to do minor changes during the first
week of the two-week review period. Or we can delay the 'PR' transition
yet another two weeks. I'm OK with either.

         cheers,
            harry