Re: Close bugs/resolve issues this week - freeze on Sunday to prepare document for Monday's meeting

Harry,

Given that both editors are based in the US, and both Thursday and
typically Friday represent US holidays, I think it's fair to say that this
message is a little late / poorly timed :)

To be explicit: No, I will not be making any changes Thursday, Friday,
Saturday, or Sunday :)