Re: Fwd: New Liaison Statement, "Additional Curves"

+1

This is good news, in that it shows that the end is in sight, and there are
curves.  I would say we're clear to discuss charter work on the new curves
now, especially if it's at the level of "support the curves agreed by
CFRG".  But it's still early to start laying down any API.