Re: Fwd: New Liaison Statement, "Additional Curves"

I believe this means that we should look into revisiting the additional
CFRG-recommended curves, given various considerations outlined below and
by the Working Group earlier.

I suggest that we host another WebCrypto Working Group meeting next week
or the week following to discuss after mailing list discussion.

    cheers,
         harry