Re: Minutes from 11/30 meeting and telecon decision on move to PR

On 2015-12-06 22:24, Ryan Sleevi wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 5, 2015 at 2:37 AM, Harry Halpin <hhalpin@w3.org> wrote:
>
>> Let's call for another call on 12/14 and try to work out all
>> remaining
>> issues on github and mailing-list before that, and then we can aim
>> for
>> PR again. Of course, it would be good if editors attended call for
>> high-bandwidth communication on the issues if things are still not
>> quite
>> resolved.
>
> If we are unable to work out the issues on Github and the mailing
> list, will we still have the call?

I agree that it is preferable to work out the issues on Github and the
mailing list. Nonetheless, it is important to resolve the issues, and a
'high bandwidth' conversation can sometimes help. It is also useful
particularly if the chair has to make a decision over some particular
blocking issue.

> I'd appreciate it if there was an agenda for the call, as discussed in
> the past workmode discussions. It doesn't seem useful to have a call
> if there's no progress on anything, and it doesn't seem helpful to
> discuss potential causes or alternatives for the lack of progress on
> the call, rather than the list.

Agreed that an agenda should be sent out earlier, and an agenda should
be sent at least 24 hours ahead of time.

--

Harry Halpin (W3C/MIT) harry@w3.org