Re: Minutes from 11/30 meeting and telecon decision on move to PR

On Sat, Dec 5, 2015 at 2:37 AM, Harry Halpin <hhalpin@w3.org> wrote:

> Let's call for another call on 12/14 and try to work out all remaining
> issues on github and mailing-list before that, and then we can aim for
> PR again. Of course, it would be good if editors attended call for
> high-bandwidth communication on the issues if things are still not quite
> resolved.

If we are unable to work out the issues on Github and the mailing list,
will we still have the call?

I'd appreciate it if there was an agenda for the call, as discussed in the
past workmode discussions. It doesn't seem useful to have a call if there's
no progress on anything, and it doesn't seem helpful to discuss potential
causes or alternatives for the lack of progress on the call, rather than
the list.