Re: W3C Web Crypto WG - no call today

On 03/24/2014 11:17 AM, GALINDO Virginie wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Please note that there will be no call for the W3C Web Crypto WG today.

In particular, many of us are the Web Payments workshop today.

http://www.w3.org/2013/10/payments/agenda.html

We'll be discussing how the WebCrypto API may be useful to some of these
use-cases at the workshop.

The Last Call draft is in queue to be published, I expect that will
happen Tuesday. Notice there is already a lively discussion on the IETF
SAAG mailing list.

    cheers,
       harry