Re: F2F and Workshop on WebCrypto v.Next June 1-4th Silicon Valley

Hi Harry,

The f2f get-together goal is great.  Tyfone is definitely interested in
attending.  Unfortunately we have a conflict on June 3-4.  We could
possibly meet on June 2 but we would have to end early in the day as we
need to be in Texas the morning of the 3rd.  June 1st would be OK with us.

Thanks,
Drew