WebCrypto specification status

From: Mark Watson <watsonm@netflix.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 22:09:33 -0800
To: "public-webcrypto@w3.org" <public-webcrypto@w3.org>
All,

Please check https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webcrypto-api/ for the list of latest
changes.

Since our call on Monday, I have made changes to address the following two
major issues:
- reject promises with DOMExceptions as proposed by Microsoft
- explicitly execute WebIDL type mapping to appropriate Algorithm subclasses

I also addressed a number of minor / editorial bugs as discussed on the
list.

The specification is not perfect, but I believe it is now ready for Last
Call, with one exception: the Import / Export procedures for three RSA
algorithms are still missing. Ryan is working on these. They will be very
similar to the Import / Export procedures for RSAES.

I believe that Ryan doesn't share my opinion regarding moving to Last Call.
We will need to discuss this on Monday.

Best regards,

Mark