From: GALINDO Virginie [mailto:Virginie.Galindo@gemalto.com]
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2014 9:43 PM
To: public-webcrypto-comments@w3.org; helpcrypto helpcrypto; Harry Halpin
Subject: Re: Hardware tokens support + Batch sign (AGAIN)

Hello,

anyone can attend the W3C workshop scheduled on 10/11h of sept in Mountain View, you need to send your expression of interest, as indicated on the workshop website. See http://www.w3.org/2012/webcrypto/webcrypto-next-workshop/Overview.html

Feel  free to ask any further question to me or Harry (copied).

Regards,

Virginie

---- helpcrypto helpcrypto a écrit ----

Hi.

I readed you are going to discuss about this next September. Will it be possible to attend for the conference? Do you have date/any details about the meeting?
Is there anything I (anyone) could do to prove/encourage the smartcard adoption/coverage on Webcrypto/Key discovery spec?

Bonus:
As stated in [1] you consider a "web data signing" use case. As I exposed before, we deal with "batch signing process" (for example, a teacher signing 200 student gradebooks) with just providing the PIN once. Have you considered this as valid a use-case? Is there any room for discussion?

[1] http://www.w3.org/2012/webcrypto/wiki/Use_Cases#Signing_data_using_a_smart_card

Thanks a lot.