From: GALINDO Virginie [mailto:Virginie.Galindo@gemalto.com]
Sent: Friday, July 4, 2014 3:39 AM
To: public-webcrypto@w3.org
Cc: Harry Halpin; Wendy Seltzer
Subject: [W3C Web Crypto WG] our next call on 21st of July @ 20:UTC (with some votes inside)

Dear all,

this is a reminder that according to the recent discussions held withing the team [1] and in order to progress on the Last Call exit, we will have a WG call on the 21rst of July @ 20 UTC (or usual timing).

This call will be the opportunity to make a status on the Web Crypto API Last Call process. In particular, we will make formal decision (aka vote) on the 'sensitive' bugs recently highlighted in the team review, which are : 25839 related to curve 25519, 25721 related to key extractability, 25607/18925 related to security considerations.

This call will also treat briefly about the workshop that will be held on 10/11th September in Mountain View [2], related to next Web Crypto WG charter.

If there are any specific topic you would like to adress during that call, please suggest.

Regards,
virginie
chair of the web crypto wg

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcrypto/2014Jun/0151.html