From: Mountie Lee [mailto:mountie@paygate.net]
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2014 10:18 AM
To: GALINDO Virginie
Cc: Harry Halpin; public-webcrypto@w3.org
Subject: Re: Asian Call - suggested times?

Hi. thanks.

UTC 09:00 (KST 18:00) is best for me.

regards
mountie.

On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 7:17 PM, GALINDO Virginie <Virginie.GALINDO@gemalto.com<mailto:Virginie.GALINDO@gemalto.com>> wrote:
Hi Mountie,
Thanks for your suggestion. Those times do still require asia participant to stay awake very late or wake up early. The proposal from Harry was to make a call with only people from asia, so that discuss the same topic we discussed in the European/Americas 20:00 UTC call.
So we can offer some hours which are more convenient than those ones.
For example 10:00 UTC / 18:00 Seoul.
What do you think ?
Virginie