From: Richard Barnes [mailto:rlb@ipv.sx]
Sent: lundi 27 janvier 2014 18:40
To: GALINDO Virginie
Cc: public-webcrypto@w3.org; wseltzer@w3.org; hhalpin@w3.org
Subject: Re: W3C Web Crypto WG - our call today @ 20:00 UTC

How long is this call supposed to last?

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 7:40 AM, GALINDO Virginie <Virginie.GALINDO@gemalto.com<mailto:Virginie.GALINDO@gemalto.com>> wrote:
Hi all,

As announced, our call will be maintained today at 20:00 UTC.

The suggested agenda is :

-          Welcome

-          Bug/issue review of Web Crypto API

-          Identifying the LC date

-          Discussing the hardware token workshop

-          AOB [please add your suggestion]

To join, use the following channels :
Bridge : +1.617.761.6200<tel:%2B1.617.761.6200>, 27978# (CRYPT)
IRC channel :  irc.w3.org:6665<http://irc.w3.org:6665> #crypto

Talk to you soon.
Virginie
Gemalto
Chair of the web crypto WG

Although all reasonable efforts have been made to keep this transmission free from viruses, the sender will not be liable for damages caused by a transmitted virus