From: GALINDO Virginie [mailto:Virginie.GALINDO@gemalto.com]
Sent: jeudi 23 janvier 2014 17:42
To: public-webcrypto@w3.org
Subject: W3C Web Cryoto WG - our next call on monday

Hi all,
After discussing with the editors and team, it happens that the progress on the bugs of the Web Crypto API is low.
As such,  I suggest we maintain the call only if one of you would like to address a specific topic.
We'll make decision to cancel the call on Friday.
Regards,
Virginie
Chair of web crypto WG

Although all reasonable efforts have been made to keep this transmission free from viruses, the sender will not be liable for damages caused by a transmitted virus