Re: AES CFB input parameter "s"

I haven't heard any implementation movement on CFB.

If using PKCS#11, only 8-bit, 64-bit, and 128-bit are defined mechanisms.
SP800-38a only provides vectors for 1, 8, 128.

AFAICT, CNG supports CFB8 and CFB128 with AES. CFB128 isn't until Win8.

OS X only supports CFB8 from what I can tell (at least, via the
CommonCrypto interface being used to implement in WebKit)