Re: W3C Web Crypto WG - cancelling London F2F meeting on 27th of Feb

On 02/14/2014 11:28 AM, GALINDO Virginie wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> There is still not enough participants to the F2F meeting, as such
> this informal meeting is cancelled.
>
> This does not prevent the WG participants to meet informally during
> the IETF week. Harry and Wendy will be around and may support you to
> arrange that - I will not be attending.
>
> We may think about another F2F place and date. Why not associated with
> the Web Apps and HTML WGs meetings under preparation in California in
> April, but it just clashes with WWW2014.

We need to give 8 week notice for a formal F2F. Thus, we can't do the
F2F with WebApps and HTML WG or at the same time at WWW2014, although we
could do one afterwards. However, it is good to meet once every 6 months
F2F.

If we do another F2F, I'd suggest that we aim for May or June. Nothing
jumps out at me in that time-scale except the S&P Symposium in Oakland.
Perhaps May in Paris or London is another option.