Re: W3C Web Crypto WG - moving to github in the future ?

I would like to avoid introducing yet another WorkMode until we advance the
spec to CR.

I want to make sure we have a single canonical place to track issues (we
presently have four - ISSUEs, ACTIONs, BUGs, and the mailing list), with a
clear set of contribution goals.

Switching to GitHub would be primarily motivated by allowing others to
contribute direct spec changes. Given how few contributions for review, I
am less than optimistic of the short-term value.

For that reason, I would like us to continue and avoid changing our work
mode. I welcome future changes - especially regarding the documenting and
handling of "out of scope", but also formally documenting decision making
(calls? In person? On the list?).

Cheers,
Ryan