Re: [W3C Web Crypto WG] about tests

It's pretty far back in my queue.  I've looked at it briefly, but every
time I try to get started, I run into the wall of useless documentation on
testthewebforward.com.

It might help to have a consolidated event to get some focused attention,
even if it's only for the testing guys to explain how they like their tests
done.

--Richard