Re: W3C Web Crypto Workshop : agenda is available and few seats left

Virginie,

Can you describe the process for seats, and what that entails?

It was indicated that all attendees needed to submit position papers by the
end of July, to justify attendance and explain.

Will attendees who apply now be allowed to participate in discussions, or
will they simply be observers who are expected to be silent? If the former,
it seems like its changing the process at the last minute.