W3C Web Crypto WG - our next call next monday @ 20 UTC

From: GALINDO Virginie <Virginie.GALINDO@gemalto.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 09:48:00 +0200
To: "public-webcrypto@w3.org" <public-webcrypto@w3.org>
CC: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@w3.org>, Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>

Dear all,

This is a kind reminder that we will have our call next week on Monday.

The suggested agenda is :

-          Web Crypto API status (bugs, comments received from last Call...)

-          September workshop status

-          Test status (framework, contributors...)

-          AOB

Feel free to add any other item.

Although all reasonable efforts have been made to keep this transmission free from viruses, the sender will not be liable for damages caused by a transmitted virus