Re: W3C Web Crypto WG - next monday call agenda : call for items

Hi Virginie,

I will be traveling on Monday and won't be able to call in.

Regarding your last agenda item, Tyfone is still very interested in taking
an active role in the next workshop, particularly in the areas around
addressing SmartCard support.  I believe dates in the first half of Sept.
have been suggested in the past and those work well for us.

I'll watch the notes from Monday's call to see what was discussed on this
topic.

Thanks,

*Drew Thomas*

*Tyfone, Inc.*
*Sr. Program Manager | **Sr. Software Engineer*
*Portland | Bangalore | Taipei*
*www.tyfone.com <http://www.tyfone.com/>*
*Mobile: **+1.503.528.6214*
*Fax: **+1.360.326.1762*