Re: What happened to the CryptoOperation interface?

This was covered on the call. The minutes from two meetings ago (if I
recall correctly) should have them.

The broader discussion of partial output interfaces (such as the File API)
and Streams (MSE, Streams API, ProgressPromise, etc) is happening in
WebApps and you can follow there to understand the broader arguments - and
concerns - of such interfaces.

The minutes should include the discussion as well, as they were discussed
on the call. However, I haven't checked.