ACTION-114: Make proposal to amend api --> will be discussed on the call of the 28th of Oct

From: GALINDO Virginie <Virginie.GALINDO@gemalto.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 10:12:56 +0200
To: Hutchinson Michael <Michael.Hutchinson@gemalto.com>, Mark Watson <watsonm@netflix.com>, Ryan Sleevi <sleevi@google.com>
CC: "public-webcrypto@w3.org" <public-webcrypto@w3.org>
Hi all,
Please note that as Mark will not be available for the call today, this discussion will be in the agenda of our next call, on the 28th of Oct.
Gemalto
Chair of the Web Crypto WG

Although all reasonable efforts have been made to keep this transmission free from viruses, the sender will not be liable for damages caused by a transmitted virus