W3C Web Crypto WG - Take away from our last call on 30th of sept

From: GALINDO Virginie <Virginie.GALINDO@gemalto.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 12:00:41 +0200
To: "public-webcrypto@w3.org" <public-webcrypto@w3.org>
CC: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@w3.org>, "'Wendy Seltzer'" <wseltzer@w3.org>
Hi all,

A take away of our discussion yesterday, during our regular call. We mainly reviewed Dan Boney's comments [1] and raised corresponding issues in our tracker [2].
Other items of the agenda like reviewing wording of the extractability [3] and technical proposal to extend web Crypto Key Discovery [4] will be covered during our next call on the 14th of Oct.

As a next step for the recently raised issues, I suggest that we start now discussing it. Some of the issues can be solved by suggesting text to reflect concern/subtleties/warning, and I encourage each of you to support the editor by making some actual wording proposals.

[1] Dan comments http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcrypto/2013Sep/0054.html
{2] Tracker link http://www.w3.org/2012/webcrypto/track/issues/raised
[3] Ryan proposal for extractability wording http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcrypto/2013Sep/0042.html
[4] Michael proposal to extend Key Discovery http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcrypto/2013Sep/0048.html

Although all reasonable efforts have been made to keep this transmission free from viruses, the sender will not be liable for damages caused by a transmitted virus