From: Harry Halpin [mailto:hhalpin@w3.org]
Sent: 29 May 2013 14:03
To: GALINDO Virginie
Cc: 'public-webcrypto@w3.org'; Wendy Seltzer
Subject: Re: W3C Web Crypto - about next F2F meeting on 26/27 July in Berlin

On 05/29/2013 02:34 PM, GALINDO Virginie wrote:
> Hi all,
> Due to the result of the questionnaire for our F2F meeting in Berlin
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/54174/F2FBerlinJuly13/results , and with the
absence of our 2 main editors, we cannot maintain the meeting at this date
(26/27th of July).
> I will be sending another questionnaire suggesting to meet on the 5/6th of
August, this will be our last chance to have a F2F I guess.

Even if we can't have a f2f, it may be a good idea to make sure our liason
work with JOSE is fully in order before their f2f. In particular, questions
over key formats re export and normalization of algorithms. We need these
resolved ideally before hitting Last Call.