W3C Web Crypto WG - our next adhoc call on monday 27th of May @ 20:00 UTC

From: GALINDO Virginie <Virginie.GALINDO@gemalto.com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 17:39:07 +0200
To: "'public-webcrypto@w3.org'" <public-webcrypto@w3.org>
Hi all,

This is a kind reminder that next Monday we will have our call dedicated to the Web Crypto Key Discovery API. The last version of the  editors draft is available here : https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webcrypto-keydiscovery/raw-file/tip/Overview.html
Thanks for preparing your comments for Mark for this call.
As a reminder, the objective is to go for a next public working draft in June 2013.