Re: Follow-up. Re: Use case: Authenticate using eID

Root X = Origin C

In at least one possible implementation, Origin B discovers Origin A
through communicating with Origin C.

This is the introducer model you can see through Persona.

There are likely other ways to do this as well (e.g: the past
discussions of Intents or other forms of service discovery).

Mapping back to the identity space, this is the general 'problem' of
discovering which identity providers a user supports. And there are a
variety of ways to do so.