Re: Follow-up. Re: Use case: Authenticate using eID

Hi.
visibility has no meaning for blindness.

iframes can be invisible when it run silently.

but
with the view of key ownership,
we can image some interactions between user and script.
- showing content for signing.
- entering passphrase for private key access which is associated with
certificate
- getting user consent for many purposes.

the reason I mentioned disabilities are
in this year, Korea start new act named "Disability Discrimination Act".
even US already have similar "Americans with disabilities Act".

regards
mountie.