RE: Dates and location for WebCrypto meeting in Berlin

From: GALINDO Virginie <Virginie.GALINDO@gemalto.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 11:03:23 +0200
To: Anthony Nadalin <tonynad@microsoft.com>, Mike Jones <Michael.Jones@microsoft.com>, Harry Halpin <hhalpin@w3.org>
CC: Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>, "public-webcrypto@w3.org" <public-webcrypto@w3.org>, "Karen O'Donoghue" <odonoghue@isoc.org>
Hi all,
I am in the process to get the go from Fraunhaufer Institute (last week was very quiet in Europe due to consecutive bank holidays).
I am not in favor cancelling that meeting without an appropriate pool, so Ill open a questionnaire and make sure all opinions are collected.
The objective for such F2F meeting would be : progress on the test framework, high level API, finalization of our 2 web crypto APIs, progress on certificate management. During the last F2F there were at least 10 people committed to attend during the show of hands, and I feel this is enough to call for a F2F meeting.
Questionnaire coming soon !